Spruce Caesar (A.K.A. The Festivus Caesar)
Mason or rocks (16 ounce)
Honey (1/8” deep poured on to a small plate to adhere spices)
Equal parts maple sugar, flaked Maldon salt, and ground sumac
In the glass:
3 fluid ounces Walter Caesar Mix (mildly spiced)
1 1⁄2 fluid ounces rosemary infused gin or vodka (3 x 3” sprigs of rosemary
inserted into spirit, infused at least 24 hours)
1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire
3 drops celery or angelica bitters
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon sherry
1) Dip rim of your cup upside down in honey. Dip into seasoning mixture to your
desired level of rim seasoning. We recommend heavily seasoning half the glass,
so you can try it each way.
2) Fill glass to the brim with ice. Add Walter Craft Caesar Mix, rosemary gin or
vodka, hot sauce, Worcestershire, bitters and lemon Juice. Stir gently but
thoroughly with bar spoon.
3) Gently “float” the sherry by pouring over the back of the bar spoon, so it stays
mostly on top, but starts to trickle down into the rest of the drink.
4) Place rosemary sprig in the end of your pickle, so it fans out the top. Slice
lemon and place on edge of glass.
5) Enjoy the season of Caesars!